21 Oct Manufacturing
Designed to address the industries’ latest and varied operational requirements while controlling costs. Softworks assists the manufacturing industry to more efficiently manage & optimise workforce planning, scheduling & facilitate flexible working, respond to legislative compliance and best practice obligations, and manage planned and unplanned absences. Designed to address the manufacturing industries’ latest and varied operational requirements, Softworks Time & Attendance for manufacturing industry, together with our suite of Workforce Scheduling solutions provide a completely automated manufacturing workforce environment with proactive, event driven, actionable alerts and full reporting facilities as standard.
How Softworks can assist the Manufacturing Industry:
- Reduces labour costs by making optimal use of existing workforce and minimising the need for overtime.
- Optimises manufacturing workforce scheduling by aligning labour resources with production demand.
- Improves productivity and quality by making informed real time decisions based on actual activity data.
- Ensures labour compliance and avoids errors that can result in costly fines and legal expenses.
- Streamlines operations.
- Delivers real-time visibility of labour.
- Takes control of employee absences and manages holidays, time in lieu and sickness more efficiently.
- Increases payroll accuracy by automating the flow of information from time and attendance to payroll.