Time and Attendance Software. Employee Scheduling Software. HR and Skills Management Software for the Manufacturing industry.
Softworks understands that as a manufacturer you face a delicate balance between managing your workforce efficiently to reach your operational goals while ensuring employees remain motivated and engaged. This is where Softworks Workforce Management Software comes in.
Softworks provides Workforce Management Software that helps Manufacturers streamline, automate and reduce manual tasks related to the management of Employee Time and Attendance, Employee Scheduling and Skills and Training so they reach their operational goals while ensuring employees remain motivated and engaged. Softworks Workforce Management Software helps manufacturers to more efficiently manage and optimise workforce planning, scheduling, facilitate flexible working, respond to legislative compliance and best practice obligations and manage planned and unplanned absences. Softworks Time and Attendance Software, together with our Employee Scheduling Software provide a completely automated manufacturing workforce environment with proactive, event driven, actionable alerts and full reporting facilities as standard.
How Softworks Workforce Management Software helps the Manufacturing Industry:
- Reduces labour costs by making optimal use of existing workforce and minimising the need for overtime.
- Optimises manufacturing workforce scheduling by aligning labour resources with production demand.
- Improves productivity and quality by making informed real time decisions based on actual activity data.
- Ensures labour compliance and avoids errors that can result in costly fines and legal expenses.
- Streamlines operations.
- Delivers real-time visibility of labour.
- Takes control of employee absences and manages holidays, time in lieu and sickness more efficiently.
- Increases payroll accuracy by automating the flow of information from time and attendance to payroll.
Our Workforce Management Software delivers value through
Complete control and insight – use the past to predict the future – By analysing historical information such as; staffing levels, overtime, absences, sick leave and training it becomes easier to anticipate requirements for a similar period in the future.
Manage staff numbers and cost relative to revenue – With tightening budgets one person too many on a roster is a costly mistake and can mean the difference between making a profit or a loss. Pre-planning your manning requirements and checking against your budgeted wage cost analysis ensures you have the optimum cost saving roster/schedule in place.
Accuracy and ease of use – Wave goodbye to the endless stream of spreadsheets, post-its, paper forms and the inevitable mistakes and the hours of wasted office time they generate. With Softworks it is very easy to build rosters, as you need them e.g. as staff are required for scheduled duties or jobs.