Time and Attendance Software. Employee Scheduling Software. HR and Skills Management Software for the Retail Industry.
Companies in the retail sector are facing increasing competition, unpredictable customer demand and increased labour costs while being expected to deliver superior levels of customer service in a competitive environment where costs need to be tightly managed.
This is where Softworks Workforce Management Software can help. Our Time and Attendance Software, Employee Scheduling Software and HR and Skills Management Software give retailers the tools they need to balance high labour costs, tight budgets, variable staffing needs and complex labour laws without putting customer loyalty, service, compliance, employee satisfaction or profitability at risk.
How Softworks Workforce Management Software helps Retailers:
- Controls costs: Softworks Time and Attendance Software increases payroll accuracy and reduces hidden labour costs through the correct management of Employee Time and Attendance.
- Optimises Employee Scheduling: Our Employee Scheduling Software allows you to quickly and easily schedule available and correctly skilled employees into shifts eliminating the errors associated with manually prepared schedules and saving you valuable time and money. Align employee supply with customer demand by costing out schedules and comparing them to forecasted revenue and payroll costs to avoid overspends.
- Improves productivity: Our Time and Attendance Software, Employee Scheduling Software and Employee Self-Service Software automate complex processes and eliminate unnecessary admin related to employee management freeing up Managers to spend more time on tasks that add real value to your retail operations.
- Increases employee engagement: Employee Self-Service Software allows employees to view their schedules and leave balances and request annual leave and shift swaps (where enabled) giving them a greater sense of ownership of their working schedule.
- Improves business decision making: With access to over 1,000 reports and a suite of real-time Dashboards you can be sure you’re making informed business decisions based on key business insights. Having the data at their fingertips allows your managers to respond to changing business environments more quickly. Designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, line managers can easily navigate and access information with limited training.