Time and Attendance Software. Employee Scheduling Software. HR and Skills Management Software for the Hospitality Industry.
Softworks Workforce Management Software includes Time and Attendance Software and Software to Manage Flexible Working and is used by a wide variety of organisations in the hotel and hospitality industry to help them control costs while supporting them in their delivery of outstanding levels of quality and customer service.
Organisations in the Hospitality industry can struggle with balancing workforce costs with profitability. By over staffing they drive up costs and by under staffing they sacrifice service levels. Softworks Workforce Management Software can automate your entire Time, Attendance and Employee Scheduling process whilst managing and tracking holidays, absences, overtime and leave balances. Along the way, we will always ensure that your schedules are compliant with the latest legislation.
How Softworks Workforce Management Software can help the Hospitality Sector:
- Enables you to create flexible staffing schedules to cater for areas including; split shifts, seasonal staff, rehires and staff working in more than one area/department.
- Optimises workforce scheduling and deployment by aligning labour resources with customer and business demand. Provide the optimal staffing mix.
- Improves productivity and quality by making informed real time decisions based on actual data – right people, right place, right time at the right cost.
- Reduces operating costs by making optimal use of existing workforce and minimising the need for overtime and temporary labour.
- Takes control of managing employee absences, holidays, and sickness more efficiently.
- Assists you to ensure legislative compliance and health and safety requirements.
- Reduce time consuming admin, free up Managers to spend time on initiatives that add more value to your organisation and improve employee engagement through the use of Employee Self-Service Software on Desktop, Laptop or Mobile device.
Leading businesses in the hospitality sector realise the importance of aligning all labour costs, with associated revenue and business profitability. The who, when, where and doing what, needs to be measured effectively and this is where Softworks can assist. Managers get the tools and operating parameters they need, at every level to deploy resource plans and schedules effectively, while delivering top down management controls over wages or labour overhead, overtime, shifts, absence management and other major cost drivers in the business.