Automate, track, manage and report on employee working hours, basic, overtime, flexitime, absences, schedules and annual leave.
About Softworks Time and Attendance Software
Softworks Time and Attendance Software is one of the most powerful tools available for recording and analysing employee time and attendance. Our software allows you to build a clear picture of employee time through detailed data and reports on hours worked, absences, overtime, flexi-balances, employee schedules and leave of all types. Scalable and completely configurable, it automates all of your organisation’s pay rules and ensures you are fully compliant with legislation.
Softworks Time and Attendance Software goes beyond mere time and attendance recording. It captures 100% of an organisation’s rules and work practices as well as providing in-depth analysis of attendance trends, overtime, absence etc., with full graphical reporting capabilities. The system stores core employee personnel details for data tracking and review/reporting purposes.
Integration with other solutions
Softworks Time and Attendance Software integrates with several leading 3rd Party applications including SAP, Oracle, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Ceridian, Workday, ADP, Ultimate, NGA and many more. We provide a simple upgrade path by importing your existing historical employee data and our solution is available on-premise or through the cloud.
How does a Time and Attendance System help your organisation?
- Increased operational efficiency: Significantly reduce the time your managers, HR and payroll team spend on admin and queries related to time and attendance through the use of an automated Time and Attendance System with rules-based workflows. Managers are freed up to complete other more strategic tasks that will add real value to your organisation.
- Accurate recording of working hours: Collect data on hours worked from a variety of sources including magnetic stripe, proximity, biometric and smart card readers, Honour Based Timesheets or through Softworks Employee Self-Service App on smartphone, PC or tablet.
- Improved business intelligence: Make informed, data driven business decisions guided by real-time and scheduled customisable reports on employee time, attendance, absence and activities.
- Enhanced cost control: Benefit from reduced payroll costs through the identification of hidden costs such as approved/ unapproved overtime, questionable sickness absence, unproductive rosters, lates, early finishes and long breaks.
- Help with performance management: Use customisable Alerts and Workflows to flag and Manage time and attendance issues as they arise to engage proactively with your employees and resolve problems before they start to have a negative impact on overall performance.
- Reduced absenteeism: Reduce absenteeism through triggered Alerts and Workflows where absence policies have been breached as well as through high-level overviews of absence trends and detailed Bradford Factor reporting.
- Increased employee engagement: Improve employee engagement by allowing employees to view their own time and attendance information through Employee Self-Service Software on mobile, desktop or tablet.
- Improved employer reputation: By supporting flexible and family-friendly working arrangements. like flextime, annualised hours or part-time working, a Time and Attendance System can help enhance your organisation’s attractiveness to both existing and potential employees.
- Regulatory compliance: A Time and Attendance System can automatically build in rules and policies to ensure employee working hours won’t inadvertently breach working time legislation.
- Simplify management of a distributed workforce: Whether it’s multiple office locations, employees working on clients’ sites or employees working remotely they can all easily engage with your Time and Attendance System through Employee Self Service software on desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.