21 Oct Financial
Empowering companies manage employee costs; ensure compliance and track holidays and other absences. Financial services including; banks, credit unions, insurance, accountancy, stock brokers and credit card companies are using Softworks Workforce Management (WFM) technology to assist them to control labour costs, increase efficiencies, optimise labour planning and scheduling, ensure compliance and manage planned and unplanned absences and attract and retain the best employees. Workforce Management technology includes products and solutions for managing and automating Time & Attendance, Flexible & Remote Working, Activity Recording & Project Tracking, Employee Scheduling, Compliance, Leave & Absence Management and Training & Skills tracking which can assist financial services companies in the smooth operation of their activities.
How Softworks can assist the Financial Sector
- Automates time, attendance and activity tracking.
- Provides legislative compliance & best practice obligations.
- Builds cost effective labour schedules for the business.
- Increases transparency and accountability in the reconciliation of employee data.
- Seamlessly incorporates flexible working and family friendly policies.
- Manages & reduces unplanned costs such as overtime and absenteeism.
- Standardises applications for holidays and other absences.