Softworks Healthcare gives you the tools you need to deliver high-quality, cost effective patient care within budget, while focusing on your most important resource – your people. Empower your managers and supervisors by giving them up to date actionable information and easy to use tools for optimising staffing plans and processing attendance, absence, statutory leave, time in lieu, overtime records.
With Softworks you can easily manage complex scheduling within budget, while ensuring delivery of high-quality patient care. Effective workforce management has never been more critical to the healthcare sector due to budgetary pressures, increasing demand for services, rising patient expectations, a need for improved service delivery methods and the necessity to manage and control operating costs. Designed to address the healthcare sector’s unique challenges, Softworks Time & Attendance, eRostering and Absence Management solutions provide a completely automated healthcare workforce environment with proactive, event driven actionable alerts and full reporting facilities as standard. Softworks assists a number of Irish hospitals and healthcare providers including;
- Public Hospitals – Beaumont Hospital, Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital, National Maternity Hospital. Mayo General Hospital, The Mercy Hospital…
- Private Hospitals – Upmc Beacon Hospital and Bon Secours Hospitals…
- Community & Residential Healthcare – St. Michael’s House, Children’s Sunshine Home, Laura Lynn House, St. Vincent’s Psychiatric Hospital, Leopardstown Park Hospital…
How Softworks assists Healthcare Providers
- Optimises workforce scheduling/rostering and deployment by aligning labour resources with demand.
- Improves productivity and quality by making informed real time decisions based on actual data.
- Reduces operating costs by making optimal use of existing workforce and minimising the need for overtime, locums and agency staff.
- Attracts, retains and motivates employees by giving them more control and input over their work schedules.
- Takes control of employee absences and managing holidays, time in lieu and sickness more efficiently.
- Ensures organisations are compliant with legislation such as the European Working Time Directive.
- Manages learning and training and monitors skills/CPD certification.
- Integrates with 3rd party payroll/HR systems.