21 Oct Healthcare
Easily manage complex scheduling within budget, while ensuring delivery of high-quality patient care. Effective workforce management has never been more critical to the healthcare sector in Ireland due to budgetary pressures, increasing demand for services, rising patient expectations, a need for improved service delivery methods and the necessity to manage and control operating costs. Designed to address the healthcare sector’s unique challenges, Softworks Time & Attendance, eRostering and Absence Management solutions provide a completely automated healthcare workforce environment with proactive, event driven actionable alerts and full reporting facilities as standard. Softworks assists a number of Irish hospitals and healthcare providers including;
- Public Hospitals – Beaumont Hospital, Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital, National Maternity Hospital. Mayo General Hospital, The Mercy Hospital…
- Private Hospitals – Upmc Beacon Hospital and Bon Secours Hospitals…
- Community & Residential Healthcare – St. Michael’s House, Children’s Sunshine Home, Laura Lynn House, St. Vincent’s Psychiatric Hospital, Leopardstown Park Hospital…
How Softworks assists Healthcare Providers
- Optimises workforce scheduling/rostering and deployment by aligning labour resources with demand.
- Improves productivity and quality by making informed real time decisions based on actual data.
- Reduces operating costs by making optimal use of existing workforce and minimising the need for overtime, locums and agency staff.
- Attracts, retains and motivates employees by giving them more control and input over their work schedules.
- Takes control of employee absences and managing holidays, time in lieu and sickness more efficiently.
- Ensures organisations are compliant with legislation such as the European Working Time Directive.
- Manages learning and training and monitors skills/CPD certification.
- Integrates with 3rd party payroll/HR systems.