All-In-One software for Construction Workforce Management with Time and Attendance, Employee Scheduling, Clocking and Absence Management capabilities.
Softworks software for Construction Workforce Management helps companies efficiently manage, measure and monitor their employees’ time and attendance, schedules, absences and projects. Our Workforce Management technology will enable your organisation to streamline processes, increase productivity and reduce costs through improved management, scheduling and utilisation of labour resources.
Benefits of Workforce Management Systems
- Record and manage employee Time and Attendance across all sites.
- Implement advanced Clocking Systems like a Face Recognition Terminal with fever detection.
- Create and optimise Labour Schedules/Rosters.
- Manage HR or integrate with the existing HR system.
- Manage and track Holidays and Absences like sick leave.
- Use Employee Self-Service App to clock in, view rosters, request time off and more.
- Allow staff to submit their expenses remotely and with ease.
- Track employee Skills, Training and H&S Certification.
- Implement building and site Access Control.
- Eliminate time theft and “buddy punching” with biometric or proximity clocking.
- Eliminate errors associated with paper-based scheduling and timesheets.
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation and Health and Safety regulation.
- Integrate with all leading ERP and Payroll Systems.
- Reduce operating costs and increase productivity.
Areas We Help
What We Do – The Softworks Story…
From Time and Attendance Tracking to a complete Workforce Management Solution…
“What we have gained is better rostering, better control, comprehensive records, better reports and functionality to make changes or to test if proposed changes would work.“
Bon Secours Health System
“Probably the best NCHD eRostering package in Ireland.“
“From the day we went live, Softworks was there to support us. We would highly recommend the system to others.“
Higher Education Authority (HEA)
“The automatic and to the minute Flexitime calculations and the automatic holiday calculations for employees have significantly reduced administration and manual tasks.“
“The System allows us to operate at multiple sites with the data being transferred to a central server.
Furthermore, the System as now configured will allow us to grow and add more employees across all sites without requiring significantly more resources in either payroll or HR.“
Newbrook Nursing Homes
“Softworks has had a tremendous impact on the organization’s ability to be more efficient with time tracking, reporting, legislative compliance around confidentiality and privacy, and have better business outcomes.“
AIDS Committee of Toronto
“Team leaders appreciate the fact that they can now plan more easily and that it’s much simpler to manage holidays and flexitime for their teams.“
“Employees find Softworks very user-friendly, they like the fact it’s easy to navigate and it’s updated in real-time, being able to check their clock cards and track actual time worked and bank time in lieu.“
“Overall we are very happy with Softworks as it provides a much quicker and more accurate way of controlling everything from clock-in to wages payout and storing personnel information.“
“We were very impressed with Softworks as they really listened to our requirements and worked with us to suggest solutions that would best fit our needs.
Because of the nature of our business, we have very specific scheduling requirements.“
Rusal – Aughinish Alumina
“The feedback we have received from the stores is that the system is very simple to use. It has reduced significantly the workload for the managers in stores, as the time spent on payroll has decreased.“
“It’s an excellent system and the only one that we came across that was able to meet our needs and allow us to achieve our objectives.
The team at Softworks is very solution-focused. We have had an excellent journey and experience to date.“
Oberstown Children Detention Campus