All-In-One software for Service Industry Workforce Management with Time and Attendance, Employee Scheduling, Clocking and Absence Management capabilities.
- · Create Employee Rosters
- · Manage Time and Attendance
- · Reduce Manual Tasks and Administration
- · Streamline Attendance Data to Payroll
- · Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- · Report in Real-Time
Softworks helps the Service industry to manage its workforce and control labour costs while delivering a high level of service. We help organisations to optimise labour planning and scheduling, manage remote workers, introduce flexible working options, respond to legislation requirements, and manage planned and unplanned absences.
Designed to address the sector’s unique requirements, Softworks software for Service industry workforce management provides a completely automated workforce environment with proactive, event-driven and actionable alerts and full reporting facilities as standard.
Benefits of Workforce Management Systems
- Track, record and manage employee Time and Attendance – remote and in-house.
- Implement advanced Clocking Systems like a Face Recognition Terminal or Employee Self-Service App.
- Create Rosters and schedule staff in-house or at client locations.
- Manage and securely store all HR information.
- Manage planned and unplanned Absences of any type.
- Use Employee Self-Service App to clock in remotely, view rosters and more.
- Allow staff to submit their expenses with ease.
- Track employee Skills, Training and Certification.
- Implement multi-level building Access Control.
- Eliminate time theft and “buddy punching” with biometric or proximity clocking.
- Eliminate errors associated with paper-based scheduling and timesheets.
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation and Health and Safety regulation.
- Integrate with all leading ERP, Payroll and Accounting Systems.
- Reduce operating costs and increase productivity.
Areas We Help
What We Do – The Softworks Story…
From Time and Attendance Tracking to a complete Workforce Management Solution…
” Supervisors don’t have to worry about people forgetting their rosters or about how to communicate roster information out to employees, it’s all there in the Softworks App. “
” Employees find Softworks very user-friendly, they like the fact it’s easy to navigate and it’s updated in real time, they like being able to check their clock cards and track actual time worked and bank time in lieu. “
” The automatic and to the minute flexi time calculations, and the automatic holiday calculations for employees has significantly reduced administration and manual tasks. “
” Team leaders appreciate the fact that they can now plan more easily and that it’s much simpler to manage holidays and flexitime for their teams. “
” Softworks has had a tremendous impact on the organization’s ability to be more efficient with time tracking, reporting, legislative compliance around confidentiality and privacy, and have better business outcomes. “
Aids Committee Toronto
” Overall we are very happy with Softworks as it provides a much quicker and more accurate way of controlling everything from clock-in to wages pay out and storing Personnel information. “