Softworks Learning and Skills Management Software helps you track and manage employee skills, training, qualifications and learning requirements.
Learning and Skills Management simplified
Designed to automate and reduce the complex and time consuming administrative work associated with learning and skills management, Softworks Learning and Skills Management Software effortlessly tracks, manages and reports on employees’ skills, certifications and learning activities.
Softworks Learning and Skills Management Software helps you ensure all employees receive and complete the required training for their role and allows you to customise course compliance based on job titles, functions and individual employee roles.
Softworks Learning and Skills Management Software facilitates the tighter management of training requirements and training schedules. The solution has been proven to reduce employee training costs by centrally managing, tracking and reporting on employees’ learning activities.
With Softworks Learning and Skills Management Software you can be confident you’ll always have the right people, with the right skills doing the right jobs at the right time.
How can Learning and Skills Management Software help your organisation?
- Reduce administration. Managers can be confident that information is accurate, up to date and considerably less time will be spent on tracking skills and training, allowing them to focus on other aspects of their role.
- Facilitate the tighter management of training budgets and optimisation of training schedules for maximum value. The solution has been proven to reduce employee training costs by centrally managing, tracking and reporting on employees’ learning activities.
- Ensure that all employees receive and complete the required training, for the efficient execution of their role, and in line with compliance and certification requirements of regulated industries.
- Monitor on the job certification and licensing and assign training required for regulatory approval.
- Ensure you have better and more accurate up to date information on courses, administrators, trainers, contracts & venues.
- Generate reports on skills, qualifications and competency levels. Reports can be generated at an employee, department, function, team or corporate level.
- Automate training schedules from course invitation to approval and acceptance. Enable managers to enrol and assign employees on a schedule, for a given course module or topic, for a specific date, time and location.