Softworks Learning and Skills Tracking solutions assist you to track employee skills, training & qualifications and manage employee learning requirements.
Learning and Skills Tracking
Softworks solution assists organisations to make sure that all employees receive and complete the required training for their role. It allows you to customise course compliance based on job titles, functions and individual employees. Softworks Learning & Skills Tracking solution assists organisations to track employees’ skills, training and qualifications and manage their current and future learning requirements. Designed to handle the complex and time consuming administrative elements associated with training and learning, our solution effortlessly manages, tracks and reports on employees’ learning activities. Softworks makes it easy to track, follow-up, and verify training at the push of a button.
Softworks Learning and Skills Tracking solution can assist you to:
- Reduce administration. Managers can be confident that information is accurate, up to date and considerably less time will be spent on tracking skills and training, allowing them to focus on other aspects of their role.
- Facilitate the tighter management of training budgets and optimisation of training schedules for maximum value. The solution has been proven to reduce employee training costs by centrally managing, tracking and reporting on employees’ learning activities.
- Ensure that all employees receive and complete the required training, for the efficient execution of their role, and in line with compliance and certification requirements of regulated industries.
- Monitor on the job certification and licensing and assign training required for regulatory approval.
- Ensure you have better and more accurate up to date information on courses, administrators, trainers, contracts & venues.
- Generate reports on skills, qualifications and competency levels. Reports can be generated at an employee, department, function, team or corporate level.
- Automate training schedules from course invitation to approval and acceptance. Enable managers to enrol and assign employees on a schedule, for a given course module or topic, for a specific date, time and location.