Automate complex employee scheduling, save time, reduce costs and ensure regulatory compliance while delivering exceptional service.
Employee Scheduling simplified
Having the right people with the right skills in the right place at the right time is key to the success of your organisation but this can be a complicated and time consuming task especially when you factor in fluctuating demand levels and employee availability. This is where Softworks Employee Scheduling Software comes in. We offer a choice of employee scheduling capabilities and we’ll help you select the best approach based on your organisation’s requirements.
Our Employee Scheduling Software allows you to quickly and easily schedule available employees into shifts and rotas saving you hours of time and improving organisational effectiveness.
Our eRostering Software has been developed for organisations with more complex employee scheduling requirements and provides a completely automated employee scheduling solution taking into account ideal staffing levels, skills required, compliance requirements and with the option to push out unfilled shifts to employees.
Softworks Employee Scheduling and eRostering software can help you to:
- Eliminate paper based rosters and reduce the errors associated with manually prepared schedules. Saving you valuable time and money.
- Plan shifts and rotas; manage absences and view employee total hours & costs.
- Cost out rosters/schedules and rota shift patterns. Compare them to forecasted revenue and payroll costs.
- Align employee supply with customer demand.
- Allow employees’ greater control over their rostering and organisation of their work.
- Streamline and automate processes.
- Anticipate staffing levels for a similar period and ensure you have adequate skilled staff assigned.
- Map employee tasks with skills & constraints including gender balancing, languages, years of service & seniority.
- Automatically assign tasks to employees using fairness engine including; weekend work, public holiday & employee preferences.
- Show accurate costing for the allocation including premium rates or any overtime rules.
- Show new starters, leavers, show any planned absences that may affect that selection.
- Manage employee scheduling for all job functions departments, teams and multiple locations across your entire organisation.