Softworks Project Tracking Software helps you easily track employee time, activity, budget and cost by project.
Simplify project tracking and improve control with Softworks Project Tracking Software
Softworks Project Tracking Software can be used as an independent application or together with other modules of your Softworks Workforce Management Software such as Softworks Time and Attendance Software, Leave Management Software and Employee Scheduling Software to provide a complete solution to manage everything from time and billing to scheduling.
Softworks Project Tracking Software helps you reduce administration, automate processes and keep full and profitable control over every aspect of your project and its related expenses. We remove the guesswork to ensure that all time spent on a project is accounted for by capturing all aspects of a project from inception to completion.
Softworks Project Tracking Software can help you:
- Track employee time, activity & costs to projects.
- Keep projects within budget.
- Reduce loss of unaccountable hours & profitability.
- Provide daily/weekly views of all current projects and jobs.
- Generate real-time, multi-dimensional reports and views.
- Deliver management full visibility and maximum control.
- Automate the process through real-time reporting.
- Send email alerts to ensure employees complete timesheets on time with inbuilt escalation process after specified period.
- Ensure internal & external compliance including; management reporting, tax claims, grant applications & corporate governance.
With Softworks Project Tracking you can generate a range of reports including:
- Project Status – Real-time data enabling you to make informed decisions and keep projects under control.
- Actual Hours vs. Budgeted Hours – Compare budgeted hours to actual hours enabling you to keep projects within budget.
- Project Costs – Keep track of current expenses as they are entered.
- Target Reports – Keep track of whether projects have come in below/above target and use historical data to set targets for future projects.
- Productivity Reports – Monitor the number of targets reached and track the productivity of employees to ensure project milestones are met.
- Category Reports – Run reports on elements of a project/s to illustrate the most/least productive aspects.
- Project/task Reports – View projects worked on by individuals within your organisation to compare and contrast time, costs and effectiveness of employees.
- Softworks Project Tracking Software integrates with our Time and Attendance Software and our Employee Scheduling Software giving you a total employee management solution from time and billing to overtime management, holiday/absence tracking and manpower planning ensuring your project is set up for success.