Softworks Absence Management assists you to track and manage employees absences.
Softworks Absence Management solution has been designed to reduce the complex administrative elements of managing planned and unplanned absences, while ensuring that your organisation is always compliant with employment legislation. By providing accurate real-time attendance information, our solution can help to minimise the negative effects and expense of unplanned absences such as sick leave, as well as assisting to manage leave entitlements such as; maternity, parental, adoptive, carers and force majeure.
Softworks solution can assist you to:
- Easily track and manage employee absences.
- Reduce absenteeism.
- Simplify the management of sick leave, save time and improve efficiency.
- Generate real time reports on employee planned and unplanned absences.
- Reduce sick pay processing complications.
- Ensure you are compliant with legislation.
- Create an end to end automated process to manage absences and in turn reduce absenteeism.
- Set attendance targets centrally while managing locally.
- Rid your businesses of unnecessary and nonsensical absenteeism costs.
Softworks solution can enable your organisation to quickly and easily generate a wide variety of reports on “leave types” such as:
- Balance Reports – Keep track of how many sick days have been taken by each employee to date, how many sick days employees are entitled to.
- Social Welfare Payment Reports – Stay on top of your sick leave costs by running regular reports on employees who have not returned disability payments to your organisation and how much is outstanding.
- Violation Reports – Reference rule violations against employees e.g. Employees who have been paid certified sick leave even though their maximum entitlement has been exceeded.
- Carer’s Leave Reports – Monitor employees taking Carer’s Leave through reports that illustrate if minimum notice has been given, if a certificate has been produced, whom the leave has been taken in relation to.
- Parental / Adoptive Leave Reports – Highlight employees who have / have not given minimum notice, who have / have not produced a birth certificate, who have taken leave outside valid dates etc. to ensure accurate information is stored in the system.