Alerts and Workflow automatically notifies your managers of employee management tasks that need attention, saves time and helps improve decision making.
Alerts and Workflow
Softworks Alerts and Workflow helps you unlock the full power of Sofworks Workforce Management Software by allowing you to create custom Alerts and Workflow that automate and streamline employee management tasks.
Use Alerts and Worklfow to set reminders for yourself or your managers of approaching deadlines, to notify you of infringements of your Time and Attendance policy or to benchmark performance of one department against another.
A proactive management tool, Alerts and Workflow pushes messages and alerts to your managers and supervisors rather than waiting for them to react or remember to check absent or late employees etc.
Softworks Alerts and Workflow module includes both Timed and Triggered Alerts
- Triggered Alerts – A triggered alert enables an action to be taken when a particular event has occurred. Depending on your policies, you determine the actions because you know what information you want immediate access to. For example you may want to schedule an alert if there is a sudden increase in sickness absence, overtime or a violation to working time legislation.
- Timed Tasks – A timed task is a task that is configured to run at certain intervals e.g. daily, weekly, monthly etc. Timed tasks could be used to automatically generate reports areas such as; punctuality checks, monthly absence figures or weekly overtime reports.
What can Alerts and Workflow do for your organisation?
- Push messages and alerts to your managers and supervisors rather than waiting for them to react or remember to check absent or late employees etc.
- Deliver and receive urgent, event triggered alerts or timed tasks regarding employee time keeping, overtime, absences etc. enabling managers to make important decisions immediately.
- Easily set up rules for triggered and timed alerts to remind your managers of activities they need to carry out e.g. return-to-work interviews or employee timesheet approval.
- Automate tasks by responding to Time and Attendance events e.g. an absence and reacting to that event by sending an email or by generating a report.
- Give employees and managers the ability to add, view and delete tasks for themselves, ensuring they always have access to the information that is important to them.