Employee rostering & scheduling is often one of the most complex and difficult tasks for organisations that operate within sectors such as; retail, hospitality, service, healthcare, public sector and manufacturing. However, having a great system and supplier in place, can certainly make the process a lot easier and dare we say it, even enjoyable!
On Wednesday the 13th of June, we will be hosting a live Webinar where we will show you how Softworks eRostering Wizard, makes it ridiculously easy to manage complex
Webinar Highlights – In this webinar, we will show you how you could:
- Save time, reduce administration and eliminate paper-based rosters and the errors associated with
manually prepared schedules.
- Streamline and automate your rostering processes and generate real-time reports and analytics.
- Map employee tasks with skills & constraints including gender balancing, languages, years of service & seniority.
- Easily create rosters that take into account employees’ preferences and fairness of shift distribution including; public holidays, weekends and night shifts.
- Generate your ideal staffing levels and visually display any gaps and identify the best personnel – based on required skills and availability – to complete these shifts. Show accurate costing for your staff allocation including; premium rates or any overtime rules.
- Give employees greater control over their rostering preferences and the organisation of their work. Enable employees to easily check their rosters using the Softworks app.
- Manage last-minute roster changes and fill any staffing gaps using “Softworks Vacancy Alerter” which enables you to send triggers via email and text to available staff that meet your criteria and request them to fill the shift.
Key Learnings – By attending this webinar you will learn more about:
- How the latest eRostering technology can assist you to make the best possible use of your workforce, increase efficiencies, reduce costs and improve customer service.
- How to reduce time and effort spent on manual tasks that add no value to your organisation or at the very least; could easily be performed by a computer.
- How leading organisations are using one system to manage employee scheduling and optimisation across multiple sites, departments, functions and roles?
Who should attend?
It will be of particular interest to senior personnel within the areas of HR, Finance, IT and Operations and any other personnel who are involved in employee scheduling/rostering. The webinar is free to attend and you are very welcome to invite colleagues.
Andrew Ferguson Softworks CEO
Killian O’Mahoney Softworks Ireland
Robert Doherty-Bigara Softworks UK
Matt Gallagher Softworks Canada
Time and Date: Wednesday 13th June 2018 3pm GMT/10am EST
We look forward to you joining us.