Softworks helps companies streamline processes, increase productivity and reduce costs through improved management, scheduling and utilisation of labour resources. Softworks offer reliable, proven easy to use, intuitive solutions for Time & Attendance, Labour Scheduling and Absence Management allowing both private and public organisations to better ensure compliance, reduce errors, eliminate redundancies and improve reporting – while promoting a safe, positive working environment for all employees. Softworks has offices in Ireland, UK, Canada.
Due to our continued success and expansion of the company, Softworks requires an energetic self-motivated Support Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Providing Technical Support to Softworks customers via telephone, e-mail and the web.
- Identifying, evaluating and prioritising customer support queries.
- Analysing customer queries and formulating plans of action.
- Utilising all technical resources to assist customer requests.
- Demonstrating and promoting superior customer service in handling enquiries.
- Working with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
- Additional projects as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Support experience is required.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving, decision making and an interest in IT.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Strong Oral, Written and Communication skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Strong team player.
- Location -This position is based in Softworks Head Office in Bray, Co Wicklow
- Salary – Dependant on experience
- Terms – Permanent Full-time
- Flexible working hours
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. For further information about Softworks visit us at softworks.com
To apply for this position email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Support Position, Human Resources Department, Softworks, 111 Main Street, Bray, Co Wicklow.