Softworks helps companies streamline processes, increase productivity and reduce costs through improved management, scheduling and utilization of labor resources. Softworks offer reliable, proven, easy-to-use, intuitive solutions for Time & Attendance, Labour Scheduling and Absence Management allowing both private and public organizations to better ensure compliance, reduce errors, eliminate redundancies and improve reporting – while promoting a safe, positive working environment for all employees. Softworks has offices in Ireland, Canada, UK, Italy, Germany and USA and customer implementations globally.
Due to our continued success and expansion of the company, Softworks requires an energetic self-motivated Senior Software Implementation Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technical individual who is very experienced in workforce management software implementation. Ideally, the successful candidate will have significant experience working within the healthcare sector.
The Software Implementation Project Manager is results focused and has extensive experience working with clients. Our Project Delivery Team coordinates the successful delivery of multiple parallel projects using a well-thought-out delivery process. The Software Implementation Project Manager will work closely with clients taking a balanced and measured view of implementing projects and aligning client requirements from both the client and a Softworks point of view.
This will include gathering the client’s requirements, implementing these requirements onsite and guiding the client through each step of the process up to and including going live.
The Software Implementation Project Manager is comfortable working with clients, steering and guiding them through the process of Workforce Management (T&A and eScheduling)) projects and will typically be responsible for:
• Understanding the required solution & working with clients to define requirements
• Documenting the client requirements and the solution deliverables
• Technically implementing the solution for the client
• Co-ordinate with the client’s technical staff to deliver
• Building and implementing the client configuration
• Guiding/managing the client from scope to UAT to rollout
• Liaising with our Development Team on customizations
The Software Implementation Project Manager works directly with the client and draws on the support of the Softworks internal team (Project Support, Development, Engineering, Training, etc.) and is well versed in delivering client-specific and out-of-the-box T&A/Scheduling requirements, although some customization may be required. Ideally, someone who has proven experience installing T&A and Scheduling software onsite for large healthcare organizations.
The Software Implementation Project Manager will, from time to time, be required to provide support to our Sales Team during the formulation of the software solution, utilizing standard product mixed with custom elements; always taking an optimal approach during implementation to ensure a quick and successful go-live whilst focussing on delivering on time and to budget.
This role would be ideal for someone who has experience in Workforce Management and/or technical software projects and can work both on their own and as part of a team. This role will require regular travel in Canada and the USA and may require some occasional international travel to other markets.
• A recognised technical 3rd level qualification preferred
• Experience in managing technical projects and configuring client software onsite
• Proven experience within the healthcare sector
• Experience working in a very fast-paced and demanding environment
• Workforce Management, T&A software and Scheduling experience
• Experience with Windows operating systems including servers
• Experience with Java, Oracle, MySQL, SQL
• Experience in using MS Project
• Parallel delivery of multiple technical projects
• Excellent problem solving
• Organisational skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and in a challenging environment
• Technically strong when dealing with product configurations
• Experience with T&A and Scheduling software, preferably within the healthcare sector
• Excellent knowledge of database concepts
• Full clean driver’s license
In summary, the candidate should be an excellent communicator, be highly technical, have strong project skills, be personable, professional, analytical, and will be good in a formal presentation situation.
Job-Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary subject to experience
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.