Enterprise Solution Sales – USA
Founded in 1990 with Headquarters in Ireland, Softworks helps companies streamline processes, increase productivity and reduce costs through improved management, scheduling and utilization of labour resources. Softworks offers reliable, proven, easy to use, Workforce Management Solutions including Automated Labor Scheduling, Time & Attendance and Absence and Vacation Management solutions allowing both private and public organizations to better ensure compliance, reduce errors, eliminate redundancies and improve reporting – while promoting a safe, positive working environment for all employees.
Softworks is recognized as one of the leading specialists in Workforce Management solutions. Our policy of employing highly qualified and experienced personnel has enabled us to produce the most feature rich and technologically advanced solutions available on the market today. Softworks solutions are currently being sold successfully in Ireland, the UK and Canada. For further information see softworks.com
Due to our continued success and expansion of the company, Softworks requires an energetic self-motivated New Business Development Manager to sell our solutions within the US Healthcare market (Hospitals, Retirement Homes & Community care providers). This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to operate within a flexible, dynamic environment and join an expanding organization to take advantage of the opportunities this provides to achieve personal growth, career advancement and salary expectation.
- The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is able to demonstrate past experience of self-generating new business opportunities, have the ability to seize the opportunity and deliver quick wins and have the persistence to stay with longer term opportunities to see them through to a successful conclusion.
- Excellent business development skills, professional and comfortable delivering formal presentations, demos and webinars.
- Driven, ambitious with a willingness to put in the hours and work to achieve results.
- Determination to stay with a sale that may take months/years to bring to a successful conclusion.
- An aptitude to easily learn software functionality, through both in-house training and self-learning will be essential to the individual’s success in this role.
- Age is not important, but a demonstrable, successful track record is.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
- North America – Enterprise sales (Healthcare providers with 500+ employees).
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into healthcare providers in North America.
- Prospect into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers – setting of appointments and responding to tenders.
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities and build relationships with prospects. Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Close opportunities and meet agreed sales targets.
- Apply consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
- As an important member of the sales team, help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy.
- Understand Softworks business focused vertical solutions and communicate this to potential new customers and prospects.
- Apply industry experience and knowledge to build business cases for purchasing our solutions.
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with key decision-makers and primary influencers in potential client organizations.
- Be on the forefront of championing our suite of solutions and cloud offerings.
- Collaborate with project and installation teams to ensure that delivery capability matches the proposed solution.
- Maintain a high level of industry, organization, product and service knowledge to transfer this knowledge to customers and prospects.
- Although there will be full marketing support producing quality leads, the candidate must have the drive and ability to generate appointments and open doors themselves.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five years demonstrable, over quota sales experience within the software, office technology or copier industry.
- Experience selling into the healthcare market or within the Time & Attendance, Human Resources or Payroll application / service provider marketplace will be of interest, but this does not preclude other software application industry experience.
- Previous track record in a consultative type sales role is essential. Ability to sell to all managerial levels.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience dealing with both medium and large local and multinational organizations.
- Presenting with the aid of PowerPoint as well as the ability to demonstrate software to varying sizes of audience.
- Analytical approach to problem solving, providing solutions and a strong interest in the latest developments in IT.
- Understanding of the customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Experience of producing winning ITT responses will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- The successful candidate may have experience of a formal sales training program and be experienced in effectively managing a short to long-term sales pipeline.
IT skill set
- A working knowledge of the IT sector and verbal understanding should include familiarity with SQL dbases, Networks and Web environments.
- The New Business Development Manager will work from home.
- Travel will be required.
- Competitive package subject to experience.
Applications including cover letter and resume should be sent directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Softworks is an equal opportunity employer. For further information visit us at www.softworks.com