Maidenhead, Berkshire, UK
Softworks currently have an exciting opportunity for a UK Software Trainer to join our professional department in the UK.
- You will be required to train clients in both a class environment and through virtual online sessions.
- You will need to prepare agendas and training content.
- Keeping our training video’s and system manuals up to date.
- Analyse our Client’s requirements and deliver a training program to fulfil their needs then follow up as appropriate.
- Serve as a product expert and train and assist new members of the Softworks team.
- Liase with our development team to ensure you are aware of all new and upcoming functionality.
- Support the Project Management team when required.
- Previous Training Experience is preferable, however this role may also suit someone with experience working as a Product Expert.
- 3rd level qualification and/or Training qualification an advantage.
- As a trainer you must be an excellent communicator, presentable and confident in delivering Software training and provide an excellent customer experience.
- The successful trainer will be a motivated self-starter, capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a busy training team.
- The ideal candidate will be organised, have excellent time keeping and be able to communicate with all levels of a business up to Director.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills required.
- This role may suit someone who has an interest in Learning and Development, HR and/ or Business.
- Full clean drivers licence as travel nationwide will be required.
- UK travel is a requirement and occasional Irish travel.
The UK office is based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. If interested in this role, please send your CV to – email@example.com. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Softworks is an equal opportunity employer.