Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Softworks.com are looking for a highly motivated systems analyst to join our experienced team to convert a conversation into a fully working specification for developers, testers and future reviewers to understand.
We have a number of world class products and require a systems analyst to complement our team to assist in the development, maintenance, support IT and information systems to meet the business needs of the softworks organization. The candidate will analyse and question specific development discussions and assist in the creation of product ideas from concept to full specifications including the creation of user scripts, edge cases and user stories and then develop a specification and requirements document for the Softworks development team to follow. They usually are not involved directly in software or hardware development.
The candidate will report to the CTO and will work with a variety of audiences including clients, account managers, change request team, developers, project managers, testers and the customer care team either on a one to one basis or by managing and chairing discussions on how to solve a problem using a variety of tools.
The candidate will also be involved in upgrade path processes and assist in the transition of processes and procedures to our test team and ensure documentation is available for staff to create fully complete change requests.
You must have excellent analytical skills and be a creative problem solver whilst showing empathy to the requestor and listening is a major key requirement for this role as well as;
- troubleshoot technical issues
- risk mitigation planning
- running training sessions to promote new system processes
- conduct regular reviews and generate report on efficiencies and improvement areas
Qualifications or skills
- Systems Analyst experience at least 3 years
- Critical thinking ability
- Strong problem solving capacity
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Some knowledge of UI skills and screen design tools
Job type: Permanent Full time
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.