Bray, Co. Wicklow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technical individual to gain valuable project & technical experience. The Software Implementation Manager is results focused and experienced in working with customers. The Project Management group manages and co-ordinates a well thought out delivery process which adheres to a variation of experience managing parallel project implementations. The Project Manager will work closely with clients taking a balanced and measured view of implementing projects and aligning customer requirements from both the customer and a Softworks point of view.
In addition and perhaps most importantly, the candidate should be commercially aware, technical and have the ability to deliver projects from end to end, from gathering the clients requirements to implementing these requirements onsite and guiding the customer through each step of this process up to and including go live. The Software Implementation Manager is comfortable working with customers, steering and guiding them through the process of Workforce Management projects and will typically be responsible for:
- Understanding the required solution.
- Technically implementing the solution.
- Co-ordinate with client technical staff to deliver.
- Implementing the client configuration.
- Liaising with development on customisations.
The Software Implementation Manager liaises with the client and draws on the support of the Softworks internal team (Development, Engineering, Training, etc.) and is well versed in delivering client specific and out of the box requirements, ideally someone who has experience installing software onsite. The Software Implementation Manager will be responsible for sales support during the formulation of the software solution, utilising standard product mixed with custom elements; always taking an optimal approach during implementation to ensure a quick and successful go-live always focused on delivering on time and to budget. This role would be ideal for someone who can work on their own, with a technical qualification or background and experience installing software onsite with clients. This role is office based and will require regular day travel and may require some occasional international travel.
The typical Software Implementation Manager will have;
- A recognised technical 3rd level qualification.
- Experience with Windows operating systems including servers.
- Preferably some industry experience.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record in problem solving.
- Organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Technically strong when dealing with product configurations.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience in installing software.
- Excellent knowledge of database concepts.
- Full clean drivers’ license.
In summary the candidate should be technical, have project skills, be personable, professional, analytical, and will be good in a formal presentation situation. If interested in this role, please send your CV to – email@example.com. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Softworks is an equal opportunity employer.