Bray, Co. Wicklow
Softworks are looking for an energetic self-motivated Pre Sales New Business Development Executive to research new business opportunities and generate leads for the sales team in Europe and North America. This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious and results driven sales professional to work in a challenging, varied and interesting role. This position is based in our head office in Bray, Co Wicklow, Ireland.
- The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is able to demonstrate past experience of self-generating new business leads.
- Excellent business development skills, professional and comfortable communicating with senior business personnel.
- Driven, ambitious with a willingness to achieve results.
- An aptitude to easily pick-up software functionality and communicate this to potential customers.
- You will be a key player in Softworks sales team with responsibility for driving new business leads and opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Research and assess potential business opportunities and develop value propositions.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams, build customised solutions pitches for target markets.
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting into large companies.
- Prospect into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers – setting of appointments for territory sales team.
- Achieve monthly quota of pre sales new business opportunities.
- Understand Softworks business focused vertical solutions and communicate this to potential new customers and prospects.
- Apply industry experience and knowledge to build business cases for purchasing our solutions.
- Be on the forefront of championing our suite of solutions and cloud offerings.
- Maintain a high level of industry, organisation, product and service knowledge to transfer this knowledge to customers and prospects.
- As an important member of the sales team, help define the business approach for your specific role and function.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrable business development experience.
- Experience within the Time & Attendance, Human Resources or Payroll application / service provider marketplace preferred but not essential.
- Previous track record in a New Business Development role.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and CRM system/database management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- The successful candidate should have experience of a formal sales training program.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Permanent Full Time / Company Benefits.
- The position is based in Softworks HQ – in Bray, Co Wicklow, Ireland.
- Softworks are an equal opportunities employer.
Applications including cover letter should be sent directly by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Softworks is an equal opportunity employer.