The ideal candidate should have strong development, analytical and documentation skills. This is a full-time position based on the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
Reporting to the CTO, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the deployment and enhancement and future of the Softworks mobile application for Apple and Android devices. The candidate will be providing guidance on all aspects of development and be included in the strategy tools of the mobile application. We are looking for a quality developer to produce quality code to work closely with the business, development and our QA team. This is a senior role or a developer ready to take the next step to a senior developer position.
- Strong knowledge of Knockout, Java, type script, Angular.
- Strong interest in mobile development.
- Experience in conception, design, development and deployment.
- Experience in security, authentication and SSO methodologies.
- Experience in source control and managing/supporting multiple versions of the mobile product.
- Experience in leading and managing other developers.
- Experience in communicating ideas or brainstorming with a wider group of employees.
- Experience in mobile technologies.
- Willing to learn and capable of learning in live project environments.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of other object-orientated programming.
- Proficient communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organisation and planning skills.
What’s on offer:
- Job type: Permanent full time
- Salary: Completive package subject to experience
- Training: Training can be given in specific areas
Apply now, please send emails to – email@example.com or post to Mobile Developer Position, Human Resources Department, Softworks, 111 Main Street, Bray, Co Wicklow.