Bray, Co. Wicklow
Softworks have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Marketing Manager. We are looking for a passionate, creative and enthusiastic marketing professional to join our dynamic and fast-paced organisation. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the ideal candidate will be a results-driven individual with a proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategy in an enterprise software / technology company.
Duties and Responsibilities Include;
- Develop, deploy and implement fully-integrated, multi-channel campaigns both online and offline – from ideation to execution.
- Create and drive demand generation campaigns and initiatives to drive leads and build pipeline for the sales team.
- Identify, own, and implement ABM programs with a strong focus on best practices and repeatability.
- Produce valuable and engaging thought leadership content including; whitepapers, customer case studies, videos, brochures, infographics, webinars, newsletters and blogs.
- Define nurture journeys for different industry segments and lead those initiatives.
- Measure results across efforts and constantly find creative ways to maintain momentum and engagement.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and vendors.
- Develop marketing collateral that tells stories in compelling, meaningful ways that generate influence and empower our audiences to emotionally connect to our solutions.
- Collaborate with the regional Business Development teams to deploy segment specific campaigns and events.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years senior marketing experience working in an enterprise software / technology company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills.
- Blend of digital and traditional marketing experience.
- Demonstrable success establishing and achieving business goals.
- Self-starter who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Commercially astute and strong negotiator with the ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong relationship building / management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in business with a marketing emphasis.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo.
Permanent Full Time
Competitive package subject to experience
Applications including cover letter should be sent directly by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company.