To be eligible to apply for the Softworks Junior Customer Success Manager Program, we are looking for applicants that have completed a relevant degree at a third level organisation such as Business Management, Marketing etc. The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual and someone who wants to be a long-term fixture in the company. We are looking for quick learners, who are keen to work in a fast-paced environment. While fully supported every step of the way, you are someone who thrives on responsibility, challenge and problem solving. In return, the candidate will gain a breadth of business experience and skills as they complete placements in different parts of our business.
About the Program
The program is designed to bring the candidate through all aspects of work life within a busy product and services company. At the end of the program the candidate can expect to have gained a level of experience that will uniquely position them within the industry.
The candidate will touch each of:
- Software Training
- Software Support
- Project Management
- Customer Engagement
The areas covered within the intensive 9-month program are:
- Software Training: It’s important to understand how our product works, starting off in the training team will provide a space to learn about Time and Attendance softworks and how to deliver successful training sessions. The successful candidate will shadow a trainer with the aim of carrying out training sessions once sufficient knowledge has been gained.
- Customer Support: As part of our experienced helpdesk the candidate will learn how to respond to real customer issues. The candidate will gain invaluable experience and learn valuable insights into how the IT customer thinks. This part of the program will involve engaging with customers and troubleshooting customer problems.
- Customer Engagement: the candidate will work with the Customer Success Manager and Account Managers to understand how to build, reinforce and maintain existing clients and relationships. This part of the program will help the candidate understand everyone’s role in improving and retaining customers.
- Project Implementation: It is from here the candidate will learn the project management techniques inherent at all levels of software development.
- Sales: Understand the Customer Journey of how a customer becomes a lead and agrees to join Softworks.
Customer Success Manager Overview
- Listen and engage with our customers including those that have left, at risk, new and existing.
- Work cross-functionally with Support, Training, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Product, and Development to maximum efficiency and effectiveness of products and process improvements etc.
- Implement, track and measure customer metrics to recognise trends and satisfaction, this includes support metrics.
- Analysing internal/external data to initiate process/product improvement to maximise our customers usage of Softworks. Examples include, recognising trends in bugs, CRs and support/training queries.
- Establishing a keep in touch plan with new customers to build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Work with marketing by analysing our customer base and gaining feedback from our current customers, to influence communications and ways to spotlight our customers.
- Work with training to help with onboarding customers to ensure that customers are getting the most value from Softworks. Map out the onboarding process for each segment.
- Working with training to help onboarding new employees, to create a customer centric culture.
- Be the voice of the customer in all company changes.
- The role will require some office-based work, some client site-based work and the option of some working from home
- A relevant 3rd level degree
- Strong communication skills – you must enjoy interfacing with customers and be confident in representing the company
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential
- Ability to work flexibly and co-operatively to solve problems and achieve team goals
- Ability to exercise initiative and to embrace and adapt to change
- Must be a strong team player and also able to work on own initiative
For over twenty years Softworks has been assisting companies around the world in organising the working day in a way that makes them more productive, profitable and adds value to their operations. Our globally recognised and acclaimed Workforce Management Solutions include: Time & Attendance/Flexible Working, Labour Scheduling & Optimisation, Absence Management and Access Control.
Short listed applicants will be invited to attend an interview. Referees will be required following interviews. If you are successful, you will be likely to commence employment with Softworks in June 2021.
A training program will be tailored to your needs and will include formal and on the job training.
- Annual Leave starting at 23 days
- Gym membership/subsidy after 6 months
- Pension after one year
- Company Van or Mileage Allowance on successful completion of program
How to Apply?
Send your CV and Cover Letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org.