For over twenty years Softworks has been assisting companies around the world organise the working day in a way that makes them more productive, profitable and adds value to their operations. Our globally recognised and acclaimed Workforce Management Solutions include: Time & Attendance/Flexible Working, Labour Scheduling & Optimisation, Absence Management, Project Tracking and Access Control.
Softworks currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Software Trainer to join our busy Training Department. This role will involve training and project support.
- You will be required to train clients in both a class environment and through virtual online sessions
- Prepare agendas and training content based on each client’s specific requirements
- Keeping our training video’s and system manuals up to date
- Serve as a product expert and train and assist new members of the Softworks team
- Liaise with our development team to ensure you are aware of all new and upcoming functionality
- Supporting our Project Management team will also be required as part of this role
- 3rd level qualification and/or Training qualification an advantage.
- This role may suit someone who is a graduate in Learning and Development, HR and/ or Business.
- The successful graduate will be a motivated self-starter, capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a busy training team.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills required.
- Full clean drivers licence as travel to client sites may be required.
- UK travel may also be required on occasion
The role will be based in Softworks HQ in Bray, Ireland. We currently have hybrid working in place combining office-based working with working from home and working on client sites across Ireland.
Dependant on experience
If interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Softworks is an equal opportunity employer. For further information visit us at www.softworks.com