Hybrid / Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Softworks have an exciting opportunity for a Demand Generation Marketing Specialist. We are looking for a passionate, creative, and enthusiastic executive to join the marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a creative individual with strong digital skills who can excel in a fast-paced, sales-orientated environment. You will drive new relationships and in turn business through lead generation, social media management, email campaigns, content creation, events, and market research. You will be responsible for developing and scaling marketing campaigns that drive inbound leads and executing localized lead acquisition strategies across our target markets.
If you have experience creating campaigns that generate high-quality demand, have strong digital marketing skills, and want to join a fast-paced, dynamic team – this role is for you.
- Identify, develop, and execute demand-generation initiatives that drive new leads and nurture existing leads.
- Craft creative email marketing strategies to drive a strong pipeline.
- Deliver high-quality content in the form of blog posts, whitepapers, educational videos, and webinars.
- Work with other team members to develop programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., content marketing, webinars, events).
- Own the strategy, implementation, and management of the social media plan with a focus on building brand awareness that drives engagement and lead generation.
- Identify and engage the right local publications, online communities, and 3rd party sites to support our marketing approach in each of our target markets.
- Work closely with both the marketing and sales teams to explore and test new growth marketing channels.
- Organise prospect and customer webinars that drive engagement and lead generation.
- Organise Softworks participation at industry conferences and exhibitions.
- Provide administrative support in relation to customer/prospect general queries, monthly reporting, database management, and leads tracking.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience executing B2B demand generation campaigns in a technology company.
- Demonstratable knowledge of demand generation strategies including traditional, digital, and social media marketing.
- Think outside the box to identify novel ways to generate interest among our target audience.
- Must be extremely well organised with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects/programs concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated, and flexible, with excellent collaborative skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong computer skills including Word, PPT, and Excel.
- Experience using marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Pardot, or Marketo and image editing software such as Canva or Adobe.
- Experience researching, identifying, and booking relevant conferences and events.
- Fluency in German or Italian would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in business with a marketing emphasis.
Job-Type: Permanent Full Time
Working Arrangements: Hybrid with a mix of office and working from home. The marketing team is currently working 4 days a week remotely with 1 day in the office.
- Pension (after 1 year)
- Subsidised membership to a gym or other approved sporting organisation (after 6 months)
- Social Club
- Bike to work Scheme
- Annual leave 23.5 days. In addition to this after 1, 3, and 5 years of service, an additional day’s leave is added
Salary: Competitive package depending on skills and experience.
Applications including a cover letter should be sent directly by email to – email@example.com. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company.