We are currently seeking a Graduate/Junior Engineer to join our growing team based in Bray, Wicklow.
The ideal candidate should have strong debugging skills. This is a full-time position based on the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
Job Title: Test Engineer
Reporting to: Test Manager
Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow
Reporting to the QATest Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing test scripts within the Softworks product, providing guidance on all aspects of quality, and quality engineering within a cross-functional team thus ensuring customer satisfaction and reduction of scrap.
- Initiative and ability to complete out on assigned tasks.
- Experience in technical / hand on role.
- Willing to learn and capable of learning in live project environments.
- Product testing and minor computer development experience a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Strong Customer relationship management skills.
Apply now, please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Test Engineer Position, Human Resources Department, Softworks, 111 Main Street, Bray, Co Wicklow.