We are currently seeking a Graduate/Junior Automation Engineer to join our growing team based in Bray, Wicklow.
The ideal candidate should have strong debugging skills. This is a full-time position based on the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
Job Title: Test Automation Engineer
Reporting to: Test Manager
Location, Bray, Co. Wicklow
Reporting to the QATest Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing test scripts within the Softworks product, providing guidance on all aspects of quality, and quality engineering within a cross-functional team thus ensuring customer satisfaction and reduction of scrap.
- Strong interest in automation engineering
- Initiative and ability to complete out on assigned tasks
- Experience in technical / hand on role
- Willing to learn and capable of learning in live project environments
- Product testing and minor computer development experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of object-orientated programming
- Proficient communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong Customer relationship management skills