Softworks have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive. We are looking for a passionate, creative and enthusiastic marketing executive to join the marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a results-driven individual with strong digital skills who will excel in a fast-paced, sales orientated environment. This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated marketing executive to work in a challenging, varied and interesting role.
Duties and Responsibilities Include;
- Implementation of marketing plans, across all regions including; Ireland, UK & Canada.
- Identification of opportunities and generation of sales leads through targeted marketing campaigns.
- Creation of online marketing activity including; advertising, email and social media campaigns.
- Creating content for the company’s website including optimising content for natural search engine friendliness.
Management of Google Adwords campaigns.
- Conducting keyword research to support PPC and SEO initiatives and achieve highest possible search rankings through both channels.
- Monitoring and presenting relevant data, trends, analytics and KPI’s associated with website, social media sites and social marketing activities.
- Generation and distribution of content via social media channels.
- Organisation of customer training and product marketing webinars and events.
- Management of Softworks participation at industry conferences and exhibitions including; speaker slot, exhibition stand, sales collateral, logistics and pre and post promotion.
- Coordination of the design and production of marketing materials such as brochures, advertisements and flyers.
- Supporting the sales team with required marketing material and market research data.
- Communicating the Softworks brand to the general marketplace and target markets through distribution of press releases.
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years marketing experience.
- Creative, motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to multitask and work on own initiative (this is a hands-on role).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Blend of digital and traditional marketing experience.
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is highly organised and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in business with a marketing emphasis.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo an advantage but not essential.
Job-Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience.
Applications including cover letter should be sent directly by email to – email@example.com. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company.
Softworks is an equal opportunity employer.