Bray, Co. Wicklow
Softworks requires an energetic self-motivated Support Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Providing Technical Support to Softworks customers via telephone, e-mail and the web.
- Identifying, evaluating and prioritising customer support queries.
- Analysing customer queries and formulating plans of action.
- Utilising all technical resources to assist customer requests.
- Demonstrating and promoting superior customer service in handling enquiries.
- Working with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
- Additional projects as required.
Skills and Experience
- Previous Support experience is required.
- Analytical approach to problem solving, decision making and an interest in IT.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Strong Oral, Written and Communication skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Strong team player.
- Location -This position is based in Softworks Head Office in Bray, Co Wicklow.
- Salary – Dependant on experience.
- Terms – Permanent Full-time.
- Flexible working hours.
To apply for this position email your CV to – email@example.com or post to Support Position, Human Resources Department, Softworks, 111 Main Street, Bray, Co Wicklow. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Softworks is an equal opportunity employer.