Softworks have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO/SEM specialist to join the Marketing team to increase website traffic, drive conversions, generate leads and contribute to the overall sales and marketing goals of the company. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns in order to maximize ROI. Reporting to the CMO, the ideal candidate will be a results-driven individual with a proven track record of developing and implementing SEO strategy. They will take ownership of our SEO goals across our websites and target markets. We are looking for a passionate, creative and enthusiastic professional to join our dynamic and fast-paced organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities Include;
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimisation
- Understand and implement technical audits and changes
- Lead all SEO initiatives, including on-page, off-page, content, and technical strategies
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into leads and to help improve website performance
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan and produce content that will drive traffic volume and intent
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Research and analyse competitor websites
- Run pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO strategies and algorithm changes
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of in-house or agency SEO experience
- Passion for SEO, content and digital marketing
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- Experience working with SEO tools including; Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, SEMrush or equivalent
- Ability to create, communicate and implement SEO strategies across multiple markets
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Experience working with WordPress
- Excellent writing skills
Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, marketing, information science, or a related degree.
This role will be based in Softworks HQ in Bray, Ireland. We currently have hybrid working in place combining office-based working with working from home.
Competitive package depending on skills and experience.
Applications including cover letter and resume should be sent directly by email to email@example.com
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Softworks is an equal opportunity employer. For further information visit us at www.softworks.com