Softworks currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Trainer to join our busy Training Department on a 9 month contract. This position is based in our head office in Bray, Co Wicklow, Ireland.
- You will be required to train clients in both a class environment and through virtual online sessions.
- Training will take place onsite with clients nationwide. There may also be a requirement to travel to our clients in the UK.
- You will need to prepare agendas and training content based on each client’s specific requirements.
- Keeping our training video’s and system manuals up to date.
- Serve as a product expert and train and assist new members of the Softworks team.
- Liase with our development team to ensure you are aware of all new and upcoming functionality.
- Support our Project Management team will also be required as part of this role.
- Previous Training Experience is preferable, however this role may also suit someone with experience working as a Product Expert.
- 3rd level qualification and/or Training qualification an advantage.
- The successful trainer will be a motivated self-starter, capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a busy training team.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills required.
- This role may suit someone who has an interest in Learning and Development, HR and/ or Business.
- Full clean drivers licence as travel nationwide will be required.
- UK travel will also be required on occasion.
This is initially a 9 month contract with the possibility of extension/permanency. If interested in this role, please send your CV to – email@example.com. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Softworks is an equal opportunity employer.